Webinar on occasion of Soil Day🌱
Understanding & Managing soil biology for soil health and crop production
📌Our esteem guest Dr. Vijay Arora had done his B.Sc. (Agriculture) Hons., M.Sc. Agri. (Soil Science) from CCS HAU, Hisar and PhD from University of Western Australia.
📌 Retired professor of soil science with 38 years of research experience in soil science and waste management.
📌84 research paper were presented & documented in seminar/conferences at National and International level.
👉🏻 Topics that will be discussed are:
1) Different methods of preparing a compost
2) What are the different phases of composting?
3) Benifits of composting for farmers and at home.
4) How can we set up a small scale compost system at home?
5) Soil health Card and much more.
For Registeration please fill the form:
Last day to register for the webinar: 4th December, before 4 pm
🏅E-certificates will be provided to the particiants who attend the entire webinar.
For queries contact:
Riya: +91 8828931334
Aarti: +91 70731 09503
Sustainable Lifestyle Council🧘
Greenthusiast Foundation 🌿